Sunday 1 May 2011

February 2011

Last week (2nd March) was the Bellringers AGM and I have to tell you that you have me as your Tower Captain for another year. Can you believe it has been a year already? I can’t! It has been a year of information overload – both from the point of view of actually continuing to learn to ring as well as the ins and out of running a tower. It’s amazing I haven’t gone grey!

We have been given permission to use one of the notice boards in the church entrance. It seems the first section on the left is ours – well if the old rather sad notice is anything to go by! I hope to revamp this section shortly with new displays. I will also put up our monthly ringing programme there so, if you are interested, you can see who is ringing what when!

No comments:

Post a Comment